International Exchange Student Resources


Study Away Programs aids in the admission and arrival of international students studying on exchange (J-1 visa holders) for one semester up to one academic year only. Students will only be accepted on exchange from certain universities.

Check the Exchange Partners List

If you are an international student interested in getting your degree from Missouri State University, please contact International Services.

What's it like to study in the U.S.?

Find out what Helene Baret has to say about her semester at Missouri State University: