Prepare for Your First Semester

Campus resources

Academic requirements

  • Send your official transcripts to the Office of International Services. Official documents are sent directly to our office from the issuing institution/agency or received by our office in the issuing institution/agency's sealed envelope. Use our Educational Record Request forms to request forms from previous institution/agencies.
    • Undergraduate Student Educational Record Request
    • Graduate Student Educational Record Request
  • Transfer students may want to review their transfer credit evaluation.
  • Register for the appropriate academic orientation: