Global Leadership Academy offers you the opportunity to:
- Become a member of a group of fearless speakers and writers of English, ready to take the lead in your chosen field.
- Achieve something that is impossible to obtain in your own country, fully unlocking your language potential by practicing speaking, reading, listening, and writing English.
- Gain important leadership skills through dynamic group projects and workshops, emotional intelligence training, and opportunities to gain a wider perspective of the world by interacting with people from around the world.
Workshop staff from a wide range of different countries give you a chance to learn from first-hand experience how people think, act, and lead from different perspectives across cultures.
Packing over 150 hours of leadership, language, and cultural immersion experience into each 2-week session, the program delivers measurable results in a very short time.
Focus of the Program
GLA, among other skills, will be focusing on Introduction to U.S. College Life and Leadership.
Two track options:
- Track 1: Preparing to take the SAT, applying to college, developing your college resume
- Track 2: Developing your leadership skills, applying to college, developing your college resume
*Activities and schedules may change based on availability and weather conditions.