Complete the Missouri State University International Student Application
Submit the completed online application for international undergraduate admission. You will be asked to create a login name and password in order to save your progress and check the status of your application.
- Pay the $50 application fee. This fee covers application expenses as well as the cost of shipping your admission documents to you via express mail and must be paid before your application will be processed. (This fee may be paid by credit card at the end of the online application, by Western Union, or check sent by express mail to the postal address below. A 2.75% credit card convenience fee applies to all credit card payments).
Submit Required Documentation for Admission
Unofficial copies of the documents below may be scanned and sent via email to InternationalServices@MissouriState.edu. Official documents must be mailed to the postal address below.
- Sealed, official copies of academic records for class 9, 10, and 11. If you have completed class 12 and have your results when applying, please send the official academic records of class 10, 11, and 12. Undergraduate Student Educational Request form to request your academic records.
- Official proof of any degree, diploma, certificate, and/or transcript must be submitted in the original language and in a translated English copy. You also must submit any post-secondary academic transcripts, regardless of location or length of time attended. Use the Undergraduate Student Educational Request form to request your academic records.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores sent directly to Missouri State by testing agency (Missouri State University's school code: 6665).
- SAT or ACT scores sent directly to Missouri State by testing agency (if available - not required for international admission).
- Statement of Financial Support (this document may be downloaded and completed by right clicking and choosing "save as")
- Official letter from bank confirming availability of funds. See an example letter here.
Note: To qualify as official, documents must be sent to International Services at Missouri State directly from the issuing institution. Official documents must be received before you are allowed to register for classes your second semester at Missouri State.
Missouri State University
301 South Jefferson
Springfield, MO 65806