iPALs (International Public Affairs Leaders) is a student-run organization at Missouri State University to assist international students in adjusting academically, culturally, and socially at MSU and in the United States community as a whole.
- iPALs assists in educating all international students about campus and community life, provides international students with social opportunities, and is a resource for international students.
- iPALs represents the Office of International Programs‘ student population at Missouri State University.
- iPALs assists International Programs’ events, such as Continuing orientation, Welcoming new international students with airport pick-ups and move-ins, Social activities, etc.
- iPALs cooperates with different organizations on campus in order to connect international students with domestic students in various activities on and off campus
- Membership in iPALs gives you the opportunity to meet new friends, especially friends from all over the world
- Participate in the university’s Public Affairs mission
- Participate in making plans for various activities academically and professionally
- Gain experience through extra-curricular activities with service hours on MSU Co-Curricular Transcript
- Last but not least, have fun with both international and domestic friends!
Contact Yen Nguyen for more information.