I Succeed Center for International Students
The I Succeed Center for International Students offers the following free services for international students with the purpose of identifying specific academic needs of international students and provides the necessary support to have a successful academic experience at MSU and beyond.
- English language support
- Assistance in understanding U.S. academic culture
- Strategies for cultural adjustment
- Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Advice on academic publications, conference presentations, and networking
- Guidance on continuing education (ex. Masters, Ph.D. application process)
Visit the I Succeed Center located at the Jim D. Morris Center, Office 408 (fourth floor).
Hours of operation (No appointment needed):
Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Fridays by appointment
Schedule in-person or online appointments at ISucceed@MissouriState.edu
Meet our Academic Advisors