Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022
|8-Week Session (face-to-face)||8-Week Session (online)||5 Sessions (12 months)|
|2. Housing and Meals||$2,241.00||N/A||$11,205.00|
|Health Insurance||$310.80 (required)||N/A||$1,554.00|
Note: As part of the EAP’s promotion policies students may be asked to enroll in an English Skills in Focus (ESF) support class: see ESF cost information here.
Individual course costs for part-time EAP students *:
|Skill (5 hours/week)||Cost (Per 8-week session)|
* Eligibility for part-time study in the EAP program is subject to restrictions related to immigration status. Please inquire.
- Tuition subject to change without prior notification. Based on 20 hours of instruction per week. Missouri permanent residents pay half the normal tuition cost.
- Housing/Meal costs may differ depending on choice of room and meal plan.
- Costs of books may vary from session to session.
- Add to your total cost if you will have dependents. Estimate $4,000 for a spouse and $2,000 per child.
Additional Required Costs
- Face-to-face students only: ELI students are charged an $87.51 fee the first time each semester (Fall and Spring) they use the Magers Health and Wellness Center. For the summer session, the fee is $51.72.
Estimated Total Costs
Face-to-face applicants only: Applicants to the ELI must submit a bank statement showing a minimum of $27,259 (US dollars) for a full year of study. This documentation is necessary for the Form I-20 issued by Missouri State University to obtain an F-1 visa.
Tuition fees and health insurance charges are due the third day of orientation the week before classes begin.
Currency Converter (to determine $US dollars to your currency).