An international experience in eight weeks or less. These programs are led by Missouri State faculty for Missouri State course credit, paying Missouri State tuition.
- Guided by MSU faculty
- 1-8 weeks
- Usually during a break in classes (ie spring break, winter break, summer, etc.)
- MSU course credit
- MSU course tuition
- Academic programs intended to promote learning outcomes of students
Why Choose an MSU Faculty-Directed Program?
- 65% of Missouri State's Education Abroad participants go on faculty-directed programs
- They are a great option for students who want to study abroad but lack the time or resources for a longer program
- They fulfill the Public Affairs requirement for Honors College students
- They're great opportunities for personal and intellectual growth
- Academic credits in a short period of time
- High-impact experiential learning
Programs are offered over the summer term, intersessions, and Spring Break. They are a great way to travel, make friends, and earn college credit.
Calendar of Events
Loading Calendar. . .